Connect love for your family with care for the global family through linked giving.
Our special way to support children worldwide is to give to a child-centered non-profit when you give to someone you love. It’s like self-matching but we call it “linked giving.”
- Give your granddaughter a birthday present, donate for a child’s education in Nepal.
- Give a Mother’s Day gift, contribute to an anti-trafficking hotline in the US.
- Celebrate a friend’s birthday, support community health care centers in Haiti.
By linking these gifts, you remind yourself to do what you always intend, but may not always remember – share with others less fortunate when you give to your own. You can spread your sharing spirit by making your loved ones aware of your linked gifts.
Some possible ways to link your gifts–
- Linking each gift with a donation
- Making a gift annually linked to an individual
- Sponsoring a child jointly with a family member
Click here to make a linked gift now >
Below are links to additional tools to make linked giving fun.
Linked Giving Journal (PDF) >
Printable Gift Card With Message (PDF) >
Printable Blank Gift Card (PDF) >
Gift Tags (PDF) >